Contagious Disease Precautions at
Three Treasures Wellness, LLC
Rest assured that I only come to work when I believe it's safe for me to do so! I am fully vaccinated and boostered against COVID-19.
Rest assured that I wear a high quality mask during every patient interaction.
I also require a Contagious Disease screening for each in-person appointment. You can view it below. Clients who are ill or who are exposed to ill people will be required to reschedule or cancel their appointments.
Contagious Disease Screening
I am open for office visits at Alexandria Massage Therapy and Wellness Center at 1217 Prince Street Alexandria, VA. All staff and clients are required to mask at all times while in the building.
Safety is of the utmost importance to me! I am following the guidelines set forth on the CDC's website and by the Virginia health department.
I have limited home visit availability serving neighborhoods in Arlington and Alexandria, VA
DO NOT ATTEND AN APPOINTMENT IF:
- you had a fever within the last 24 hours
- you have had symptoms of cough, shortness of breath, diarrhea/nausea/vomiting, body aches including back pain, or chest pain for unknown reasons in the last 5 days
- you are experiencing new loss of taste or smell for unknown reasons
- you have had an exposure to someone with suspected or confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection in the last 10 days
- you or a member of your household or other close contact are awaiting SARS-CoV-2
Cancelling an appointment due to any of these reasons will not trigger the late-cancellation policy.
If you have any medical or psychological concerns, please call your doctor and/or psychotherapist.
My services are intended to support, not replace, medical and psychological care.