NOW SEEING CLIENTS IN-PERSON!
FOLLOWING COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
As the country reopens, I am offering home visits in Northern Virginia (I am not offering community acupuncture at this time) and I’m open for office visits on Tuesdays in Columbia, MD at a new location!
7330A Grace Drive,
Columbia, MD 21044
Safety is of the utmost importance to me! I am following the guidelines set forth on the CDC’s website and by the Maryland health department, including spacing out my patients to allow time for disinfecting the treatment room between each session.
DO NOT ATTEND AN ACUPUNCTURE APPOINTMENT IF:
– you or someone in your home had a fever within the last 72 hours
– you have had symptoms of cough, shortness of breath, and chest pain for unknown reasons in the last ten days
– you are experiencing new loss of taste or smell
– you have had an exposure to someone with suspected or confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection in the last 14 days
All patients are REQUIRED to wear a face covering during their treatments! Please bring your own mask. If you do not bring a mask, I can provide one for you.
Please follow good hand hygiene, washing hands with alcohol-based sanitizer or soap and water for 20 seconds. Avoid touching your face. Cough or sneeze into a tissue, dispose of the tissue, and wash your hands.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT MY BUSINESS
1) Free and Donation-Based Mindful Movement classes: I am offering Mindful Movement classes online through Zoom and Instagram live streaming. In these classes, we practice qigong, a form of meditation using the body and mind to manipulate the flow of energy in the body. The name translates to “energy work”.
Join me on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM EST at https://us04web.zoom.us/j/618381564?pwd=ZlBlTktNNkR4L3pJK1FXRlF2cytyZz09 (Meeting ID: 618 381 564 Password: treasures) and/or click on the IG icon above to follow me on my social media and join me there!
Although I am offering this service for free to support a struggling community, I would like to invite you to donate whatever you can to my business.
Please consider supporting me on a monthly basis on Patreon for access to recorded videos of all of my daily qigong sessions and if you would like to donate one-time amounts, you can do so at paypal.me/gganel
2)Telemedicine: New patients should schedule a Virtual Consult with me. At your virtual consult, we’ll meet using a secure video chat get to know one-another (without the mask) and discuss how best to proceed with your care.
Existing patients can schedule Virtual Consults to discuss treatment planning, including personalized life-style recommendations such as diet, exercise, mindfulness practices, and acupressure instructions.
Use the usual scheduling form to sign up for Telemedicine or for in-person services in Columbia. Be sure to select “Virtual Consultation” from the location drop-down menu.
Contact me to schedule home visits or learn more about my services.
If you have any medical or psychological concerns, please call your doctor and/or psychotherapist.
My services are intended to support, not replace, medical or psychological care.