Making the world a better place through acupuncture and complementary health care
NOW SEEING CLIENTS IN-PERSON!
FOLLOWING COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
As the country reopens, I am offering home visits in Northern Virginia (I am not offering community acupuncture at this time) and I'm open for office visits on Tuesdays in Columbia, MD at a new location!
7330A Grace Drive,
Columbia, MD 21044
Safety is of the utmost importance to me! I am following the guidelines set forth on theCDC's website and by the Maryland health department, including spacing out my patients to allow time for disinfecting the treatment room between each session.
DO NOT ATTEND AN ACUPUNCTURE APPOINTMENT IF:
- you or someone in your home had a fever within the last 72 hours
- you have had symptoms of cough, shortness of breath, and chest pain for unknown reasons in the last ten days
- you are experiencing new loss of taste or smell
- you have had an exposure to someone with suspected or confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection in the last 14 days
All patients are REQUIRED to wear a face covering during their treatments! Please bring your own mask. If you do not bring a mask, I can provide one for you.
Please follow good hand hygiene, washing hands with alcohol-based sanitizer or soap and water for 20 seconds. Avoid touching your face. Cough or sneeze into a tissue, dispose of the tissue, and wash your hands.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT MY BUSINESS
1) Free and Donation-Based Mindful Movement classes:I am offering Mindful Movement classes online through Zoom and Instagram livestreaming. In these classes we practice qigong, a form of meditation using the body and mind to manipulate the flow of energy in the body. The name translates to "energy work".
Join me on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM EST at (Meeting ID: 618 381 564 Password: treasures) and/or click on the IG icon above to follow me on my social media and join me there!
Have you ever experienced heartache? What about an emotional shock that took your breath away and left you with an ache in your chest? Do you find your shoulders curl forward frequently? Maybe you even sleep curled up? If so, your Pericardium may have been through a th...
Ever ask someone a question, have them begin to answer it, and then minutes later they’re still talking but you still haven’t heard the answer to your question? Do you do that yourself? You may have a Small Intestine channel that needs a little help.
To help students grasp an understanding of the energetic responsibilities and disharmonies within the body, in Chinese medicine the body is likened to a kingdom. Just as there is a certain order and display of responsibilities without, so there is within. The poetic di...
In Chinese medicine, each of the twelve primary meridians of the body manifests an organ or official within the body, which carries out the function of the channel in question. According to Chinese medical theories of embryology, the first things to form are the channe...