Making the world a better place through acupuncture and complementary health care
NOW SEEING CLIENTS IN-PERSON!
FOLLOWING COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
As the country reopens, I am offering home visits in Northern Virginia (I am not offering community acupuncture at this time) and I'm open for office visits on Tuesdays in Columbia, MD at a new location!
7330A Grace Drive,
Columbia, MD 21044
Safety is of the utmost importance to me! I am following the guidelines set forth on theCDC's website and by the Maryland health department, including spacing out my patients to allow time for disinfecting the treatment room between each session.
DO NOT ATTEND AN ACUPUNCTURE APPOINTMENT IF:
- you or someone in your home had a fever within the last 72 hours
- you have had symptoms of cough, shortness of breath, and chest pain for unknown reasons in the last ten days
- you are experiencing new loss of taste or smell
- you have had an exposure to someone with suspected or confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection in the last 14 days
All patients are REQUIRED to wear a face covering during their treatments! Please bring your own mask. If you do not bring a mask, I can provide one for you.
Please follow good hand hygiene, washing hands with alcohol-based sanitizer or soap and water for 20 seconds. Avoid touching your face. Cough or sneeze into a tissue, dispose of the tissue, and wash your hands.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT MY BUSINESS
1) Free and Donation-Based Mindful Movement classes:I am offering Mindful Movement classes online through Zoom and Instagram livestreaming. In these classes we practice qigong, a form of meditation using the body and mind to manipulate the flow of energy in the body. The name translates to "energy work".
Join me on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM EST at (Meeting ID: 618 381 564 Password: treasures) and/or click on the IG icon above to follow me on my social media and join me there!
A central teaching to Chinese medicine (indeed, this is what makes it “holistic” medicine, relative to Western medicine), is that the Body, Mind, and Spirit are not actually separate. Rather, the three are one in the same, and the separation of them is a construct of o...
I hope the holidays are treating you well - this time of year is full of joy and excitement for people of all backgrounds and faiths. And now as we’re starting to see some snow and very cold weather in the Baltimore-Washington area, there’s no denying that it’s truly w...
In Chinese medicine, each of the twelve primary meridians of the body manifests an organ or official within the body, which carries out the function of the channel in question. According to Chinese medical theories of embryology, the first things to form are the channe...